Many of us fantasize about what our dream home would look like if we won the big lotto drawing. Well, our friends at Point2 Agent helped us to help you with your visualization. They compiled this list of 51 mind-blowing options (i.e., the most expensive listings in each state including the District of Columbia). You know, to whet your appetite while you await your windfall.
The list is ranked by price, from low to high. Where does your state fall?
51. NORTH DAKOTA: This 8,727-square-foot home with five bedrooms and six bathrooms will set you back a few pretty pennies.
Price: $2.78 million
Address: 4810 Lakewood Drive SE, Mandan
50. NEBRASKA: This Omaha home comes with three bedrooms property and 4.17 acres of beautiful land.
Price: $4.2 million
Address: 13507 Hamilton St., Omaha
49. SOUTH DAKOTA: This five-bedroom home overlooks 10th hole of the Dakota Dunes Golf Course.
And if the price isn’t high enough for you, factor in window repairs.
Price: $4.5 million
Address: 940 Quail Hollow Circle, Dakota Dunes
48. ALASKA: This three-bedroom oceanfront home has a spa for the cold evenings, a boathouse, and even a separate house for whoever handles the upkeep.
Price: $4.75 million
Address: Hidden Bay, Admiralty Island
— Trulia (@trulia) April 4, 2016
47. OHIO: This nearly $6 million home outside Cleveland has six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, six fireplaces, and a giant pool deck.
Price: $5.95 million
Address: 2655 Chagrin River Road, Hunting Valley
46. WEST VIRGINIA: This home in White Sulphur Springs has nine bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and two partial bathrooms. Because nine bathrooms just isn’t enough.
Price: $6.495 million
Address: 226 Deer Wood Lane, White Sulphur Springs
45. MISSOURI: A mansion in the suburbs of St. Louis has a five-car garage, a large pool area, five bedrooms and… ten bathrooms?
Which means no more waiting on family members to finish their business.
Price: $6.65 million
Address: 9847 Litzsinger Road, Ladue
44. DELAWARE: A nine-bedroom, eleven-bath home with ties to the DuPont family is on the market for $7 million.
Not only does it have 61 acres, but is set up for grand-scale entertainment with 15 foot ceilings and expansive formal rooms.
Price: $7 million
Address: 1700 Walnut Green Road, Greenville
43. LOUISIANA: Louisiana’s most expensive listing expands 7,597 sq ft and has five-bedrooms, its own pool, cabana, tennis court, and greenhouse.
Price: $7.99 million
Address: 18447 Three Rivers Road, Covington
42. MAINE: This 8.8-acre estate dates back to 1918 and has gorgeous bay views, eight bedrooms, a guest house and a saltwater swimming pool.
Price: $9.5 million
Address: 399 Hermit’s Point Road, Isleboro
Via Land Vest
41. ARKANSAS: This five-bedroom home in Fayetteville also has four and a half bathrooms, 13,000 sq feet of homespace, and 33 acres of forested mountainside property.
Price: $9.918 million
Address: 2991-2999 Lake City Road S., Fayetteville
40. NORTH CAROLINA: This Asheville mansion was designed with European style.
It has limestone walls, a full Roman spa, four full kitchens and even four garages. Add in the specialized oak bars, wine tasting room, and theater, and this is a party house for the record books!
Price: $10.75 million
Address: 24 Browntown Road, Asheville
39. OKLAHOMA: This $10.8 million ranch boasts two barns — one with 20 stalls and another with 50.
It comes with four bedrooms, a steam room, and outdoor kitchen, four ponds, three lakes, and 744 acres of land.
Price: $10.8 million
Address: 18901 Bradshaw Lane, Thackerville
38. INDIANA: This 19th century home is the historic Crow’s Nest Inn, which was built on the shores of Lake Wawasee.
With 7 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it is suitable for a single, large family (or Airbnb).
Price: $11 million
Address: 9303 E. 1100 N., Syracuse
37. WISCONSIN: An 11,000-square-foot estate on the banks of Lake Geneva is up for grabs…
…along with its pier of four boat slips, private beach, 5 acres, private pond, gardens, woods, discreet pool and cabana.
Price: $12.2 million
Address: N1860 N. Black Point Drive, Lake Geneva
36. MISSISSIPPI (TIE): This traditional Southern home (traditional if you are J. P. Morgan) is amazing.
It comes with 15 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, and 25,000 square feet of space. It happens to be the duplicate site of the Great Gatsby film.
Price: $12.5 million
Address: 845 Scenic Drive, Pass Christian
35. VERMONT (TIE): This seven-bedroom home includes eight baths, and a two-bedroom, two-story guest house.
Price: $12.5 million
Address: 506 N. Hill Road, Stowe
34. IOWA: A two story, 24,000-square-foot home on West Okoboji Lake has nine bedrooms, sixteen bathrooms (why not?) and direct access to the lake.
Price: $12.8 million
Address: 16216 Highway 86, Spirit Lake
33. OREGON: This 5-acre estate has six bedrooms, twelve bathrooms (noticing a trend), a pool, sauna, tennis court, and clear views of Mt. Hood.
Price: $12.998 million
Address: 2130 Windham Oaks Court, West Linn
32. NEW MEXICO: This five-bedroom, 19,339-square-foot home was designed in the traditional Pueblo Revival style.
It sits on 220 acres of land, and even has a walk in vault.
Price: $13.9 million
Address: 12 Avenida de Rey, Santa Fe
31. KANSAS: A 13,000-square-foot, custom-built home in Shawnee has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 103 wooded acres surrounded by wrought iron fencing.
There’s an indoor pool, a cascading waterfall, and six fireplaces. Oh, and the living room has a 1,200 saltwater aquarium.
Price: $14 million
Address: 18555 Johnson Drive, Shawnee
30. MICHIGAN: Large iron gates and a dramatic driveway are highlights in this 15,849 sq ft Northville home.
Price: $14.5 million
Address: 590 Dubuar St., Northville
29. ALABAMA: A former horse ranch called Rattlesnake Ridge, this five-bedroom home has 250 acres of pastures and secluded woodlands.
This “ranch” has 2 homes, a guest house, a 12 stall barn, 3 ponds and a pool.
Price: $15 million
Address: 5852 Shelby Home Road, Gulf Shores
28. MONTANA: This 16,113-square-foot home allows you to make an entrance with ski-in/ski-out access.
There are six bedrooms, six bathrooms, a large sauna, and an art theater.
Price: $18 million
Address: 5 Lone Camp Road, Big Sky
27. ILLINOIS: Known as Hidden Ponds, this European-inspired estate (or dream frat house) sports eight bedrooms, a full-size British pub, and a large sun room.
Price: $18.775 million
Address: 7 Fox Hunt Road, Barrington Hills
26. WYOMING: Here we have a 128-acre estate is known as the Lazy Moose Ranch.
The property includes two log cabins and a main lodge, a caretaker’s home, an impressive greenhouse, and a heated horse barn.
Price: $19 million
Address: 2455 N. Fish Creek Road, Wilson
25. KENTUCKY: With more than 270 acres of pasture, this “Highland Farms” is the ideal equestrian estate.
It also has eight bedrooms, eight bathrooms, two elevators, and an indoor pool.
Price: $19.5 million
Address: 2001 Winchester Road, Paris
24. TENNESSEE: Still House Hollow Farms, which includes a 15,370 sq ft manor, an equestrian center, and hundreds of acres of wooded fields.
It only has six bedrooms and a measly fourteen bathrooms.
Price: $19.9 million
Address: 5205 Still House Road, Franklin
23. IDAHO: This 15,000 sq ft home near Sun Valley has eight bedrooms, eleven bathrooms, a spa, a pool, and an incredibly stylish interior decor.
Price: $20 million
Address: 125 Sheep Meadow Lane, Ketchum
22. MARYLAND: This 21,514 sq ft home in Annapolis comes with six bedrooms, a ballroom, a guest house, a pier, a boathouse, and a barn.
Price: $21 million
Address: 2858 Riva Road, Annapolis
21. WASHINGTON, DC: The Fessenden House is a historic estate built for entertaining.
With 24,146 sq ft, 7 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, a pool and a sports court, you can bet the entertainment goes on for days.
Price: $22 million
Address: 3107 Fessenden Street NW
20. MINNESOTA (TIE): This seven-bedroom home fronts the beautiful Lake Minnetonka. It has six baths and seven partial baths and a twelve car garage.
Price: $24 million
Address: 1400 Bracketts Point Road, Orono
19. SOUTH CAROLINA (TIE): This eight-bedroom mansion is on the waterfront of Kiawah Island.
It has eight baths four half baths, and tons of entertaining aspects. This virtual castle also has a guesthouse, as if it was necessary.
Price: $24 million
Address: 90 Jackstay Court, Kiawah Island
18. PENNSYLVANIA: This 37,000 sq ft home designed by Rafael Viñoly is a 10 bed, 15 bath fortress built to party and protect.
Price: $25 million
Address: 7111 Sheaff Lane, Ambler
17. ARIZONA: A 17-acre estate in a gated Scottsdale community has a pool, mountain, and golf course… among other things.
Price: $32 million
Address: 10696 E. Wingspan Way, Scottsdale
16. VIRGINIA: This six-bedroom home was built on more than 837 acres in the 1930s.
It has two stone guest cottages, a greenhouse, a pool, and even a log cabin. All that sounds great. Though, according to the address, it must be somewhere in the twilight zone.
Price: $33.5 million
Address: 0 Landmark School Road, The Plains
15. MASSACHUSETTS (TIE): This waterfront estate in Nantucket has nine bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a half bathroom, a large amount of high quality amenities, and a barn.
Price: $35 million
Address: 260 Polpis Road, Nantucket
14. UTAH (TIE): This home is a virtual indoor waterpark.
It includes six bedrooms, twelve bathrooms, and an indoor pool that has water slides, a lazy river, and a hot tub. There’s also a bowling alley and an indoor basketball court for after you get pruny.
Price: $35 million
Address: 8272 E. Left Hand Fork Hobble C, Springville
13. NEW HAMPSHIRE: This property is technically made up of two homes that total 16.56 acres of lakefront space.
Included among the grande homes are a tea house, two stone boating houses, and a stone amphitheater.
Price: $37.8 million
Address: 142 and 144 Hopewell Road, Alton
12. HAWAII: Anini Vista, on the island of Kauai, is a 14 pod compound.
It has 5 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, over 18,210 sq ft of tropical property. It’s in Hawaii, so of course it’s expensive.
Price: $38 million
Address: 4200 Anini Vista Drive #D, Kilauea
11. NEVADA: This modern ski house on Lake Tahoe has four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and plenty of peepshow walls.
If you are filthy rich, and like to live on the wild side of luxury, this is a place for you.
Price: $39.75 million
Address: 580 Gonowabie Road, Crystal Bay
10. WASHINGTON: Misty Isle Farms has a five-bedroom primary residence…
…as well as addition to seven guest houses, several lakes, pastures, hiking trails, a landing strip, and a horticulture collection of over 3,000 planted trees and hundreds of shrubs from around the world.
Price: $43 million
Address: 12011 SW 220th St., Vashon
9: RHODE ISLAND: Nicknamed “Seaward,” this Newport estate has six bedrooms, an infinity pool, and more than 45 acres of land on Price’s Neck Cove.
Price: $45 million
Address: 339 Ocean Ave., Newport
8. GEORGIA: Atlanta’s Chestnut Hall is a 17,785 sq ft mansion with a four bedroom and three bedroom guesthouse and a one bedroom pool house.
Price: $48 million
Address: 4665 Riverview Road, Atlanta
7. NEW JERSEY: Alpine’s Stone Mansion boasts 12 bedrooms, an indoor basketball court, movie theater, three bars, a fully equipped staff apartment and a pool house.
Google’s Sergey Brin reportedly paid the house a visit in August, though there’s no record of the property changing hands. You still have a chance to snag it!
Price: $48.88 million
Address: 18 Frick Drive, Alpine
6. COLORADO: The 18,000 sq ft Four Peaks Ranch has seven bedrooms, 15 miles of hiking trails, indoor and outdoor pools, and a completely furnished teepee.
Add in the private beach with three waterfalls that flow into separate ponds and you have quite the special piece of land.
Price: $60 million
Address: 1000 and 1220 Watson Divide Road, Snowmass
5. CONNECTICUT: This 80-acre estate is in the exclusive community of Greenwich. It has guest houses, a pool, pool house, tennis court, and high end security.
Price: $65 million
Address: 25 Lower Cross Road, Greenwich
4. FLORIDA: This five-bedroom, six-bathroom waterfront mansion has 4.8 acres of beachfront property, a 66 ft pool and a 7 car collector’s garage.
Price: $68 million
Address: 3100 Gordon Drive, Naples
3. TEXAS: The Hicks Estate in Dallas has a four-story mansion with ten bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and a partial bathroom.
The property also sports a helipad, tennis courts, a gym, a panic room, and a wine cellar that can store up to 500 bottles. The wine better be included for $100M. million price tag.
Price: $100 million
Address: 10000 Hollow Way Road, Dallas
2. NEW YORK: The “Briar Patch” of East Hampton has 10 bedrooms over two residences and appears on the National Register of Historic Places.
The property includes century old sycamores, a pond, woodlands, and elevated lawns. Don’t forget 1,156 ft of waterfront shore of the legendary Georgica Pond.
Price: $140 million
Address: 90 Briar Lane, East Hampton
1. CALIFORNIA: The “Palazzo di Amore” is still the most expensive house for sale in the US.
The Beverly Hills home has 12 bedrooms and 23 bathrooms, plus a vineyard and parking for two dozen cars (though it can technically park 150). Along with full security, the 25 acre property includes a guard house, private drivers quarters, guest house, state-of-the-art theatre, discotheque, bowling alley, wine cellar, wine producing vineyard, pool, spa, formal gardens, tennis court and city to ocean views.
Price: $149 million
Address: 9505 Lania Lane, Beverly Hills
H/T Business Insider